Green chillies are a spice used mainly in Indian cuisine. Both red and green chillies are used while preparing Indian dishes. It depends upon the cooking habits of people, that it can be used whole or chopped, with seeds or without seeds, with the stalks or without the stalks. Apart from using fresh spice, people also use it in dried, powdered and powdered forms. A touch of green chillies is enough to make the dish spicy. Indians make a masala or tadka for almost every dish that combines green chillies, ginger and garlic. Those who do not want their dish to be hot spicy, then it is recommended to use de-seeded green chillies. Get this spice from us, which is rich in vitamins A & C, iron and potassium.
Benefits of Green Chillies
- Helps in maintaining good immunity
- Capsaicin is present in it, which helps in stimulating smooth blood flow in nose
- It also supports in combating sinus and cold related issues.
- They release heat up on consumption, which acts like a painkiller
- Have high amount of Vitamin C
Barpeta Road, Sabji Bazar, Barpeta Road, Assam, 781315, India